Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Barnyard Wedding

A big thanks to all who advised me on what to wear to Josh & Elissa's wedding. It was such a wonderful time. It was unexpectedly chilly for this time of year, so I was glad to have chosen my cowgirl boots over open-toed wedges. I brought a cardigan along just in case it got too cool and ended up wearing it the entire day. The weather sure was perfect for outdoor dancin'. Got my groove on (or something like that) and hardly broke a sweat.


The beautiful, happy couple.

Welcome to...

The bouquets.

The outside.

The inside.

Some lovely details.

The gifts.

The tent.


Where they said their vows.


The Videographers (that's us).


Fun sparklers.


"Just Married"


The dancin' crew (minus the boys).



For those who might not know, this barnyard location belongs to the beautiful Girly Muse. She posted pictures too. See them here. And read about the newlyweds here.

1 comment:

Bug said...

Very cute wedding, everybody looks so happy :)