Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Carpet Square

I officially love the trousers that I bought at Kohls on Saturday. And the black heels too. Yeh! I had a whole creative idea for a blog post and thought surely I would find the right prop in the church nursery. No such luck. Some other time, I guess.



In the nursery and no one to play with me, so I banished myself to this little corner for an outfit photo. Check out those carpet squares. I don't remember them being so fancy when I was in preschool. Hmm.




I typically wear a lot of color. Some people can look so fabulous in all black or gray but I feel so drab when I try it. So of course I had to throw on a fuchsia coat over my black/gray/white outfit.




Hat: Hand-me-down from Elaina
Necklace: ?
Silver Shirt: Wet Seal
Cardigan: Old Navy
Trousers: Kohls
Shoes: Kohls
Coat: Urban Outfitters

5 comments:

D said...

those pants do look good on you. cute outfit:)

Indiana Adams said...

That cardi is so cute. I have a weakness for sequins.

just my style said...

That coat is fantabulous with a capital F!

Cylinda Nickel said...

Girl- you go- Love the outfit. I want that cardigan- do you think you can blow it up into a size 14/16 ? You are adorable- CMN

Bug said...

Love the pants, the would be my favorite too. They look great on you. Have a wonderful weekend.

Hugs,

Bug
http://inbugsdrawers.blogspot.com