Friday, October 9, 2009

Clearance Shoes!

You may want to seriously consider stopping by 6pm.com for the insane clearance on Gabriella Rocha shoes. Like, 95% off n' stuff...no joke.


Have a look around while you're there. This won't be the only brand with crazy-low prices. Simply sort by low price. Ya just never know!


I'm thinkin' I may have to provide a good home for these booties for $7.95 ($85 regular price).


Well, what are you waiting for?


If you buy, show me! I'll want to congratulate you on an amazing deal!

(Thanks for the tip, Matt!) :)

4 comments:

Matt said...

What? No recognition? Last time I email you a deal like that! :P Kidding, Tosh ordered 10 pairs... LOL

Andrea said...

I love shoes. I need to check this site out. I hope to find Dansko's! I am a bit addicted to them...they are so comfortable.
Blessings, andrea

Jilliebeanie said...

Haha. Sorry, Matt. Let me make it right. 2 secs...

:)

The Thrifty Stylist said...

cool! i had heard of but never been to the site, assuming it was tooe expensive. browsing now, thanks!!!