Monday, January 4, 2010

Ringin' It In

Don't cha just love 3 day weekends? Especially ones that follow 4 day weekends?

Me too.

Steve and I attended a New Year's celebration at our friend's Scott and Nadine's darling new home. We ate, chatted, played games, smooched and cheered when the ball dropped, enjoyed a little Rockband action, watched a movie, then finally started dosing off around 3am.

Steve decided to welcome 2010 with a new beard style. I admit, I was equal parts humored and creeped out by his new look. Thankfully, it only lasted a couple of days.


Check out those handlebars.



Regardless of how I felt about the facial 'do,
I made sure to kiss him really good at Midnight.



Plenty of bubbly to go around.



Rockband - chick style. It was intense.



This is my bass player pose. Pretty good, huh?

Happy 2010, everyone!

1 comment:

Leproust Vintage said...

What a fun New Years! I think it is hilarious when guys do ridiculous things to their facial hair...hilarious!

Thank you so much for all of your well wishes; you are so sweet! :)