Friday, February 12, 2010

For the Locals

Dear Art, Fashion, Music and Fun Lovers of the Twin Cities,

I'm so thrilled to be attending the grand opening of a new Minneapolis sweet spot The Burning Sage Galleries TONIGHT!  This boutique belongs to some dear friends of mine and I could not be more excited for them in this venture!

Remember those crazy-funky gloves that I wore here?  Well, similar (yet one-of-a-kind) treasures are for sale at Burning Sage!  Girly Muse even posted pictures of them and other amazing creations here

Oh, and see that pretty dangly on my wrist in yesterday's post?  Really regret not getting a close-up. That's a charm watch crafted by the Girly Muse/Boutique Owner herself.  You might just find something like that at Burning Sage too. 

In addition to the lovely hand-crafted items to purchase, tonight will also feature several local musicians. I'm familiar with most of the musical guests and can't imagine a more wonderful evening.  The party starts at 7pm - I'd love to see you there!

Come on out to support a locally owned business and have grand ol' time!

The Burning Sage Galleries
2750 Johnson St. NE
Minneapolis, MN 55418

No comments: