Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Accessorizing

When Miles didn't show up in my last few outfit posts, I received an e-mail from my mother-in-law saying that her grandpup should be in EVERY outfit picture with me.  I can't say that I disagree.  He does make the greatest little accessory.  But getting him to pose properly can be quite a task.

This is the first wearing of my new yellow shoes on the blog.  They are a surprisingly neutral shoe - I'm finding that I could wear them with almost anything.  


I was very excited about this shirt when I bought it at H&M.  I had all sorts of styling ideas for it, including wearing it as a tunic.  Unfortunately, it's first contact with a too-hot iron caused a small portion of fabric to melt.  Thankfully, it was low enough on the shirt that it can still be tucked in without showing the flaw...but it's still a bummer. 

Necklace (it's a pine cone):  Gift Shop in Colorado Springs
Shirt:  H&M
Belt:  J. Crew
Pants:  Gap
Shoes:  UrbanOutfitters.com


Don't forget to enter the giveaway!

8 comments:

Melissa said...

Those pants create such a nice silhouette on you. I agree about the yellow shoes, I'm still looking for a great pair that I can wear to work!

And that puppy...oh, the face! So cute!

Iris said...

Yellow is one of my favorite "neutrals!"

Rebecca said...

I like those pants, and the puppy is a great accessory.

Lemondrop Marie said...

Love the slacks!

Marie @ Lemondrop ViNtAge

Girly Muse said...

I agree~ Miles should be in every photo. Forever and ever. :)

Arielle said...

I was going to comment on each piece that I loved in your outfit until I realized I liked every piece you are wearing! So great outfit altogether. I've had such a stripe obsession this year. If you open up my dresser drawer there is all different sizes and patterns of stripes inside!

Emily said...

I bet you get this all the time but you look just like Anna Paquin!

Kristen said...

Love the cute accessories: shoes, belt and pup!