Thursday, August 5, 2010

Sharing Silver & Gold

Every so often I post new items under the Featured Fancy section of the sidebar.  It's just for fun -  a little sidebar eye candy.  The items are chosen because I like them and think the price is right.  I don't recall ever posting an item over $100...that's not how I roll. 

Rarely do I actually purchase the Featured Fancy.  This latest one, however, now belongs to moi.  I purchased the Dizzy Sandal last week.  They were delivered on my birthday (perfect timing), and I wore them the very next day.

I don't recall how I discovered Oh Deer brand, but I am forever drawn to them.  Remember I purchased my first pair here?  Amazon seems to carry them at the lowest prices, so when the mood hits, I go there just to search for Oh Deer shoes.  I hit the jackpot last week with these, and feel compelled to share.

They were originally $200, now marked down to less than $30 (!!!), and applicable for free shipping!  They are SO comfortable, sturdy, have great arch support, and soft, comfy straps.  My feet are average/slightly-wide and these fit me true-to-size.  The gold were my preference, but they come in silver too.




Downsides?  They're a little slick.  Which is really no big deal - a little walk down a cement road will scuff them up nicely, OR stick non-slip soles (available at most department stores) on the bottom and they're good-to-go.  Also, I've never returned anything from amazon.com, so I don't know how that goes.

Many sizes still available!  If you're looking for great silver or gold heels, I highly recommend these!

Don't forget about the GIVEAWAY!

2 comments:

LyddieGal said...

I have a pair of Oh...deer pumps and I love them!
I've actually had my eye on these (been on my wishlist at amazon and i've enjoyed watching the price drop)

I need a pair of silver sandals for a wedding, but I'm not sure if these will be too high for all day wear + dancing.

Chic on the Cheap

WildBirdVintage said...

Oh man. I don't normally go for heels but these look fabulous!