Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Indiana Girls

We squeezed a whole lot into a couple of days in Indiana, sandwiched between 12 hours of driving each way.  I tried to capture as much of the trip as possible, but still missed a lot.  We had a ton of fun visiting with Elaina's parents, doing fun things around Bloomington and Indianapolis, and just enjoyed being together.

Hittin' the road.
Left to Right:  Katie, Susan, Keely, Me, Elaina

Lunch.

Incognito at Urban Outfitters.

Campus Candy.  Sugar high.

Bridge jumping.  Jumping on/in a bridge.

Indianapolis.

Posin'.

Lovin' my new sneaks from Urban Outfitters - 2 for $30 sale! 
I bought a yellow pair too.

Keely makin' friends with the big dogs.

Susan's 27th Birthday!  And a cute, new hat from Urban Outfitter's!

Pit Stop:  Dingy diner breakfast.

Pit Stop:  Lunch at Culver's and shopping at Tanger Outlets near Wisconsin Dells.

Home.

5 comments:

Girly Muse said...

I LOVE all the pics! Looks like a wonderful getaway.

Rebecca said...

It looks like you had fun. I like the new shoes.

Melissa said...

Thanks for sharing your trip with us! I'm glad you had so much fun and got back safely!

Arielle said...

these photographs perfectly capture what a road trip should look like..it's making me antsy to get in the car, pick up my friends and drive some where!

Kate said...

Wow, looks like you guys had so much fun!!