Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Wearing the Perfect Sailor Dress

I finally wore my perfect sailor dressChic Star has this great deal where you can write a review on select products, and if your article is approved, you can get the product for free (shipping not included) or $20 in store credit - details here.  I had no trouble coming up with good things to say about this little dress!  I cannot wait to wear it on my next cruise vacation!




Dress:  Chic Star
Tank:  Vintage, thrifted
Shoes:  Liz Claiborne, thrifted via Valu Thrift

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh my holy cuteness. I love it! And you're adorable! What a perfect cruise dress.

Rebecca said...

That dress is adorable. I want one just like it!

Sadie's Momma said...

This dress is incredible! And pairing with those shoes was genious! :)

WildBirdVintage said...

I LOVE this dress. Anything that has a nautical theme, really. I am intrigued by this site...how did you find out about it? Is it worth your time?

Jilliebeanie said...

Wild Bird: I found out about it through another blog. The styles on this site can be pretty out there...not my style at all. BUT there are a select few items that I really dig...see these jackets:
http://chicstar.com/storefront/listproducts.aspx?Pin-up-Captain-Double-breasted-Jacket&id=8240
http://chicstar.com/storefront/listproducts.aspx?Ruffled-Double-breasted-Jacket&id=8000

They have some really great perks like their REVIEW, DESIGN and PHOTO deals where you can win product or credit or cash...

So far, it's been worth it.