Thursday, October 7, 2010

Escaped from the Jewelry Box


This outfit had been swirling around in my brain for several weeks.  I finally got around to piecing it all together and the result was...sweet.  I felt like a dolly, actually.  An over-grown child.  A ballerina wannabe.  You get the picture.  Jewelry box music followed me all day long (not really, but that would've been cool).  


Overall, I was surprised to be a little out of my comfort zone with this outfit, which isn't necessarily a bad thing.  No harm in branching out in this particular direction.  Shabby Chic I can work with, but if I ever "branch out" in an Emo, Goth or Ghetto Fabulous direction, please, slap me out of it, for I will surely be in a dark and scary place.


Blouse:  Limited
Necklace:  My Sister's Closet
Sweater:  Target brand, thrifted
Skirt:  Gap via Clothes-Swap
Tights:  Target
Shoes:  Target


7 comments:

Work With What You've Got said...

Gorgeous! I particularly love the skirt/tights/shoes combination. It's all just lovely.

Sadie's Momma said...

I love this look. You've officially inspired me to break out my new grey tights that have been haunting me since I bought them.

Anna said...

Adorable!! I love the pink and gray color combo! And I can't believe those shoes are from Target. They're awesome!

Destiny said...

Very lovely! Love the Outfit! xXx bisous!

La Historiadora de Moda said...

This is such a sweet look! I love the color palette, and the tights are perfect here!

Rebecca said...

That is definitely a sweet look, and it looks great on you. I like the tights and shoes together.

Amy said...

Love the shoes! When did you snag those from Target? I'd love to be a copycat!