Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Exciting Things

As I've mentioned in previous posts, I have been feeling rather blah and restless lately.  But there are some exciting things comin' my way!  I'll be participating in Kendi's 30 for 30 Challenge that starts Monday (fear and trembling), plans are underway for a family road trip to Louisiana over Thanksgiving (yeh!), and there are several upcoming events (like this one and this one) that I'm super excited to attend!

Oh!  And TONIGHT I'm volunteering once again at ARC's Value Village, setting up their Merry Thriftmas department.  My group had so much fun last time, that we just had to do it again!


Shirt:  Target
Dress:  Forever 21
Belt:  Giveaway Win
Tights:  Old Navy
Shoes:  Cole Haan via Marshall's
Jacket:  Wilson's Leather, gift from hubby

10 comments:

Tara said...

Love the outfit and the colors!
And that belt is awesome!

Modestly Fashioned said...

great outfit! I especially love the belt:) you look great!
~Ally
http://modestlyfashioned.blogspot.com/

Fashion Therapist said...

Good luck with the challenge. I've been contemplating on participating in it, but sadly the kicker for me was the no shopping. I mean it falls during Black Friday....that's when I get my best deals. Sad, I know, but true.

LyddieGal said...

love the printed dress!
best of luck with the 30 for 30!!

Chic on the Cheap

rlutz said...

Love today's outfit...that dress is so fun.
Good luck with the 30 for 30, I did it during the summer and it was not as easy as I thought!

Monique said...

Love your outfit! The pops of color are awesome! So fall too!
xo M

Rebecca said...

I love that print.

Brett and I road tripped to New Orleans a couple years ago, and it was tons of fun.

Iris said...

I love the colors in the dress, they are great!

Two For Tea said...

Lovely colours in this outfit! And those shoes are DARLING, wish I had a pair :)

<3 Cambria
http://twoforteaplease.blogspot.com/

Katy said...

This is the cutest outfit you have ever worn. EVER! in my humble opinion.