Monday, November 8, 2010

Extensions Please

I don't know who this chic is on the cover of Fit Pregnancy's November issue, but she's flippin' adorable and I want her hair...like, now.  I feel like I just got my hair cut/colored, but I suppose it was the end of August which means I'm due.  For a haircut, that is.  Note to self:  try not to feature a preggo magazine and use the word 'due' in the same post.  I'll get it right next time.

My hair obviously isn't long enough for this exact cut, and Lord knows those bangs will be driving me bonkers in no time, but I'm ready to change things up.  And since I can't shop, I may as well spend my allowance on a hairstyle.

Now, to find the time...
P.S.  I also need a new bra.  That doesn't count as 'shopping', does it?  I promise I won't enjoy it.  The shopping, not the bra. 

2 comments:

Lemondrop Marie said...

I love getting new underthings, and yes they are a necessarily staple. So why do I always splurge...
Marie @ Lemondrop ViNtAge

Justine said...

I want some volume in my hair!

Just Better Together