Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hi!

Just swinging by to wish everyone a Happy Turkey Day.  I hope you're enjoying some good food and fellowship with loved ones.  Steve and I have had the loveliest time with our Southern family this week.  While Minnesota has been plagued with snow and freezing temps, it's been gorgeous in the 80's here in Louisiana.  We hate to go, but will start for home tomorrow morning.

Have you enjoyed my awesome guest bloggers?  My internet access has been extremely limited here, but have managed to check in daily to read their great posts.  (Thanks, ladies!)

And did you see this great interview/write-up about me/Spoils by Katy at Modly Chic earlier this week?  I'm so honored and grateful.

Miles ended up swallowing a whole turkey bone at supper today and we're a little worried about him...keeping a close watch and hoping it passes quickly so we don't end up taking a detour to the emergency vet.  Other then that, he's been the perfect traveling pup.

See?



Be blessed, y'all!  I sure am thankful for all of YOU.

No comments: