Monday, November 1, 2010

Team Giraffe

I don't think the Giraffe gets enough attention for it's fabulous pattern.  Folks are all Team Leopard or Team Zebra, which is great, but come on now...what about Giraffe?  Doesn't he get a team too? 

And what about that Mike Newton guy?  Why is there only Team Edward and Team Jacob, huh?  That's who Bella should have ended up with anyway, since she really isn't good enough for the Vampire or Werewolf.  Oh whoops.  I seemed to have ventured off-topic talking about teams and accidentally revealed my dislike for the world's literary sweetheart.  Ah, well...it was bound to come out eventually.  Please don't take offense.  This is between me and Bella.  Perhaps someday we will be able to reconcile our differences. 

I suppose I'm a little late in making up new teams for the Twilight series, but it's never too late to switch from Team Leopard or Team Zebra to Team Giraffe.  Who's with me?



BFF Elaina just told me that if I wasn't going to read Breaking Dawn that I need to give it back for her to loan to someone else.  I still haven't decided.

Dress:  Target
Sweater:  H&M
Belt:  Target
Tights:  Old Navy
Shoes:  Seychelles via Amazon.com

13 comments:

Shelley said...

Love love love your outfit!! You look adorable!

Rebecca said...

I like the giraffe print. You don't see it in stores very often.

Bria said...

Haha I love it! I will support Team Giraffe - and this dress, because it is adorable and lovely.

Bria
Sunshine Garden

Sara C said...

I'm a huge fan of giraffe, I just have a hard time finding it!

LOVE this dress, and the whole outfit!

silvergirl said...

I actually like team giraffe the best of the 3 out there anyway!
Love the look!

alltumbledown said...

the belt plus dress combo is fab. love, love it.

heidiluxe said...

i am also team giraffe. and team tortoise. and team-bella-just-jump-off-a-cliff-and-don't-have-jacob-retrieve-you...

Sarah said...

I love giraffe but it hard to be on team giraffe when I can't find very many giraffe pink items. Your dress is fantastic!!

Tara said...

I'm liking the giraffe!
Very cute outfit

Modestly Fashioned said...

I love the combo of the belt and the dress...and the black cardi pulls it all together! I am totally team giraffe now!!
~Ally
http://modestlyfashioned.blogspot.com/

Vanessa said...

The giraffe is fantastic! I wish I had a piece to wear.

interrobangsanon said...

I became team giraffe after seeing the world's best giraffe skirt in Back to the Future. Sadly, I own no giraffe pieces, but today I'm rocking team Zebra (on the blog tomorrow).

Iris said...

It's so hard to pick but, I love this giraffe dress!