Monday, December 13, 2010

30 for 30: Day 25



In case you haven't heard, MinneSNOWta was hit with a serious blizzard on Saturday.  We were snowed in for the whole day and my long-awaited shopping plans were ruined.  Steve and I spent the day lazing around, eating leftovers, doing laundry, catching up on TiVo'd shows and watching movies on Netflicks.  It was actually pretty darn nice.

Hat:  J. Crew
Glasses:  c/o GlassesUSA.com
Scarf:  Vintage, thrifted
Pin:  Handmade, me
Black Tee:  Target
Mickey Tee:  Gifted, hubby
Jeans:  Lux, thrifted via Valu Thrift
Boots:  JCPenny
Purse:  Indeed, thrifted

You entered the giveaway, right?

7 comments:

Katie Aman said...

I LOVE the little bow!! what a fun detail :)
We got some snow in SD too, but probably not as much! :D

Allie said...

Like Katie, I love the bow! Such a great contrast to the red plaid,a nd what a way to add a fun and feminine touch!

Here in DC we got a little flurry this AM and supposedly more this evening, but nothing has stuck.

Andrea said...

I just love that you included a Mickey graphic tee AAND styled it in such a classy way!

Sal said...

A Mickey tee never looked so chic!

Meri said...

Love how cheery this is, but aren't you FREEZING?? My face about melted this morning!

archives said...

is there anything else you can do on a snow day?! movies and indulging are what its about!

The Peach Chablis said...

Love this outfit - looks fun but also very put together. I'm digging the red/black pattern right now!

- T

(www.thepeachchablis.blogspot.com)