Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Do-Over


It seems I may have left my brain at Disneyland.  I sure hope some nice person finds it and sends it back to me.  Just ask it's name and address, it should say what body it belongs to.  In the meantime, I'm here in -1-flippin'-degrees-Minnesota making all sorts of stupid mistakes.  

On Sunday, I forgot I was making Tuna Helper (the gourmet kind, of course - j/k) - what wasn't burned to the pan was pure mush.  Monday, I was making calendar entries at work for oh...3am...9pm....ya know...NORMAL business hours.  Yesterday, I was calling everyone by the wrong name AND completely overlooked a schedule thing which would've caused Steve and I some stress had a nice co-worker not stepped in and covered for me.  And that's only the beginning.  It's just been one of those weeks.  I want a do-over.

Lot's on my mind, really distracted, over-tired, and that glorious time of the month.  Lovely.

Good news?  Disney Cruise 2012 is already being considered.

Earrings: Target
Turtleneck:  Target
Dress:  Target, thrifted?
Belt:  H&M
Tights:  ?
Boots:  Madden Girl

12 comments:

Judy C said...

But, have you noticed that not one person is bored with you?

Jilliebeanie said...

Thanks for that, Judy! :)

Abbe said...

I love, love, love your dress...
I hate those days after vacation... You always feel like you need a vacation to recover... Spa day!
xoxo-
abbe

My Leather Jacket

Rebecca said...

I always feel like I need a week off of work after vacation, to get used to being home.

Melissa said...

The other good news is that you look incredibly adorable in this outfit! The layers, the belt, the tights, the boots. SO cute!

If you need a vacation from your vacation, you know it was a good one. :) I really want to go on another Disney cruise - they're the best!

Come take a look inside A Working Mom's Closet

Anna said...

I am feeling the same way lately...
I have that same dress (in the same color). I forgot all about it! Thanks for the reminder!

Kate said...

Take deep breaths and have some chocolate. This too shall pass.

Brittney said...

d-land cruise? totally on my bucket list. just don't lose your brain on that one...it might fall into the ocean and never be seen again.
i hate weeks like that, when my brain goes on the fritz. well, it used to be weeks. now it's my daily existence. kind of scary...and funny, too, i guess, if you find humor in embarrassment and frustration.
you look beautiful, as always.
-brittney
http://adayinlifetoo.blogspot.com

Giovanna&Roberta said...

This dress is amazing..and I absolutely want boots like this!

Nicole said...

Love the outfit! I have some boots very similar to those and always wonder what to wear with them! I haven't even worn them but once this year! It's normal to be a little off after a vacay...just takes some time to settle back into things.

Mrs. Kat said...

Dress is definitely Target. I have the same one!! Got it last year. Never thought to belt it tho... will have to try that!

Minnesota Maven said...

I really like your dress! It's super cute, so although your brain is still in vacation mode you look fantastic! That should make up for it, right?