|Pug Collage Print via Pugnotes.|
It's been a while since I've posted some Weekly Gratitude. Seemed like an easy enough task at first, but I find that I have so much to be thankful for that it's often hard to put it all into words.
1. I'm so thankful that Miles is doing well. Which brings me to do even more thanking:
1.1. Thanks to my wonderful in-laws who helped us tremendously with the vet bill and dogsitting.
1.2. Thanks to my energetic mommy who did a ton of research and made lots of healthy food for his recovery.
1.3. Thanks to everyone who loved on us and prayed for us through what could have been a devastating week.
1.4. Thanks to the Doctors for their concern, knowledge, availability and action.
2. Thank you to Gussy who hosted a lovely get-together in Minneapolis last Saturday. I loved connecting with other bloggers and am excited to meet up with you all again soon!
3. Thanks to all who have supported the ABC Youth Choir MARCH MUNCHNESS fundraisers. I haven't mentioned it on the blog, but we've been eating at a different restaurant every Sunday where a portion goes to funding some upcoming projects/events for the choir. It wouldn't work if people didn't show up. The attendance has been great!
4. Thanks to my new, gray skinny jeans (clearance, Target). When I can't imagine how I ever managed without an item, I know it was a very good purchase. They fit great and go with everything.
5. Thanks to the Twin Cities for making up in Arts, Food, Shopping, and Entertainment what we lack in climate conditions.
It's Friday! Peace OUT.