Monday, May 2, 2011

ABC's of Me

It was a mistake to go bare-legged this day.  Live and learn.


Harley and Jane did the ABC's here.  It looked like fun, so I thought I'd join in. 

Age: 28

Bed size: Queen.

Chore you hate:  what's a chore?  Just kidding.  I hate them all.

Dogs: Miles Danger.  Wonder-Pup.  Pug-Genius.  Furry soul mate.

Essential start of your day:  Husband and Pug kisses.

Favorite color:  Yellow.  Or all of the bright ones.

Gold or silver: either one.

Height: 5'4".

Instruments I play (or have played):  I took piano lessons once, but have no piano playing abilities to show for it.

Job title:  Administrative Assistant, but I prefer Office Guru.

Kids:  Lucy and Levi.  They live in my imagination.  It's the safest place for them.

Live:  St. Paul, MN.  Ok, ok...technically I live in a suburb, but it's not something I'm proud of.  East Side, yo!

Mom’s name:  Nancy.

Nickname:  Jillie, Jillian, Jilliebean, Jilliebeanie, Bean, Beaner...you get the idea.

Overnight hospital stays:  Never.

Pet peeve:  Excessive whining/negativity.

Quote from a movie:  "And my buh-ens (buns), they don't feel nothin' like steel." - Tai, Clueless.  (Neither do mine, Tai...neither do mine...)

Right or left handed:  Right.

Siblings:  Timothy.

Time you wake up:  5:50am.

Underwear:  yes, please.  Bonus if they don't cause VPL or muffin top.

Vegetables you dislike:  celery...unless it's cooked or pickled or fried.  I've never had fried celery, but everything tastes good fried.

What makes you run late:  Picking out what clothes to wear.  Picking out what shoes to wear.  Making lunches.  Eating breakfast.  Zits.  Mascara clumps.  Bedhead.  Doggy Distractions.  Ironing.  Husband.  Traffic.  Road contruction.  Road closings due to flooding that never actually happened.  Outfit pictures.  Depends on the day.  But mostly, I'm never late.

X-rays you’ve had done: Only on my dog = at least 2.

Yummy food you make:  Noodles and butter with a pinch of salt.  Grilled Cheese, lightly sprinkled with garlic salt.  Tuna Helper with French's Fried Onions on top.

Zoo animal:  Anything that flings poo.  Hilarious.


Outfit details:
Shirt:  Vintage, thrifted via Valu Thrift
Skirt:  Gap, thrifted via Valu Thrift
Belt:  Thrifted
Boots:  DSW

10 comments:

Ruby Girl said...

very cute. love those boots! i like the "office guru" preference. that's a more fitting title :) <3 EverRubyGirl.blogspot.com

matilda deathstar said...

Super cute outfit (I'm also regretting going bare legged today*) and I LOVE your hair!


*http://stufffast.blogspot.com/2011/05/wear-it-522011.html

Gracey said...

I love this outfit, but I know what you mean about jumping the gun on bare legs. I didn't it last week and Mother Nature put the smack down on me. I'm wisely wearing pants today.

monster cakes said...

Holy moly. We have the same job title. Who knew. Did you know that last Wednesday was our holiday? So random, yet I felt like it was mocking me more than celebrating me. Anyhoo, loved the fun facts! xo

Rebecca said...

You look really cute, and your new hair cut looks great on you.

Girly Muse said...

the boots are wonderful.

i had to google VPL. :) VERY good one to know, thanks for that.

ilbelfarniente said...

Yo! Adorable Jillie-bean!

ilbelfarniente said...

On the subject of your job title: Remember, it's not what they call you, it's what you answer to! See my blog post here: http://ilbelfarniente.wordpress.com/2011/05/02/its-what-you-answer-to/

Dana - Curvy With A Side Of Confidence said...

I love your outfit! I have been mildly obsessed with plaid lately and have been eying up my husband's shirts because of the lack of plaid in my wardrobe. The whole outfit looks awesome, especially with those boots. And as for your job title, isn't that what they really mean by administrative assistant? They are just to proud to say what they actually mean :P

silvergirl said...

cute haircut and i just might have to steal the abc idea. so great to let readers get to know a bit more about you.
Brett