Thursday, May 5, 2011

Bathroom Art

A couple of weekends ago, we Steve successfully remodeled our bathroom.  New sink, new toilet, new floor, new paint.  It looks great and functions so much better (I have drawers for my stuff now!).  Our old bathroom style was too busy for pictures, but with our new, sleek, grown-up look we needed to add a little personality. 

Until now, we haven't had any pictures of Miles displayed in our home.  This new wall space was the perfect opportunity to show off our funny puggy performing some of his favorite tasks.  With some help from Photoshop, Steve made sure these were more funny, less gross.

Bathtime.

Leg-liftin'.

The squat.

Finished product.

17 comments:

Babes in Thriftland said...

Haha that's so cute! I love his face in the one where he's peeing :)

monster cakes said...

I am dying laughing right now. This is seriously hilarious. I can't believe you actually got a picture of your dog peeing on a hydrant! BAH I love this!

angie said...

that is SO adorable...and hilarious! :)

Kimberly said...

Those are the perfect pictures for a bathroom! What a good little model you have.

AshBea Style said...

I am frickin IN LOVE with this idea! Good job!

LyddieGal said...

"bath time" is so friggin adorable!
"leg liftin" is pretty funny, but i'm not sure if id want "the squat" on my wall...

Laney said...

"Bath time" is definitely my favorite!

two birds said...

i love these! bathroom photos are the best. when my son was 3, i happened to snap a picture if him sitting on the toilet, reading vogue. it's not hanging in our bathroom...i think he will regret that some day! your pup is adorable and i love these pictures!

Girly Muse said...

HILARIOUS!!! I am not believing The Squat~ that is too funny!

Fashion Momma said...

Dear Jill and Steve-

Best. Idea. Ever.

The end.

Enter my Nanny Style Contest!

Rebecca said...

Those are funny, and baby Miles at bath time may be one of the cutest things I've ever soon.

Ariana said...

LOVE! These are hilarious and so bathroom appropriate! I love them all, especially bath-time one!

Kate said...

Love. LOVE. Are you selling prints? They would totally match my bathroom.

Tara said...

Omw when I got to the squat I had to keep down my laughter here at work. haha

kimmie said...

Hahah those are HILARIOUS. I love the squat one especially!

Andrea said...

Oh my goodness, so perfect!

J & A said...

OK, this made me laugh. :D I would never ever ever put these in my bathroom (and I'd probably judge the heck out of whoever's bathroom I was occupying) but somehow it kind of works. He's such a cute dog. Although I still think the squat is more gross than funny. ;-) Very unique idea!!