Monday, May 2, 2011

Locally Owned / Locally Made

Saturday was a fast, full, fashion-filled day!  Stops included Mighty Swell (where I bumped into Meghan and Erin), Allee Metro Chic, A. Michelle, and Craftstravaganza.  Since I'm not quite ready to share my fab finds from Mighty Swell, here is what I picked up at Craftstravaganza:

For Hubby:  I literally gasped when I saw Sun & Jin on a coaster.
Lo and behold, an entire SET!

longneckmammal.com

For baby cousin:  I had a next-day baby shower to attend and no gift!
But I found the funnest little pants/hat/wipes made out of organic cotton.
How could I resist? (They make stuff for big 'kids' too).

sassyknitwear.com

For Me:  Because I have a sensitive scalp,
I'm always on the lookout for natural cleansers that won't irritate.
This backpacker's bar smells divine and is meant for body and hair.

mirasolfarm.etsy.com

4 comments:

two birds said...

wow, those lost coasters are pretty amazing! too funny!

Meri said...

Nice finds! I wanted to go to Craftstravaganza but the day got away from me and then it was 6:00 and I had no idea what I did all day :)

Babes in Thriftland said...

We were like ships in the night! I also went to crafstravaganza with my mom! I'll have to show you some pictures of what I got too. We totally need to set up a coffee/thrift date!

xo
Erin

Rebecca said...

I like the Lost coasters. I went to Mighty Swell, but not Craftstravaganza.