Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Mighty Swell Purchases

I was thrilled about the 3 pieces I picked up at Mighty Swell on Saturday.  This sweater is one of them.  I'll be wearing the dress and skirt ASAP.   

Tip:  Always buy a grab bag.  The surprise is so much fun.


Pearls:  Philippines, Gift from husband
Sweater:  Mighty Swell
Skirt:  American Eagle, thrifted 
Tights:  Target
Shoes:  Guess via Endless.com
Bag:  Vintage, thrifted


Here's my beautiful, shopping crew!  Me, Lori, Greyley, Nadine, and Elaina.  Check out what Lori and Greyley brought home here.

10 comments:

Babes in Thriftland said...

The sweater looks even better on! Can't wait to see how you style the skirt and the dress. :) I just bought a skirt cause I was overwhelmed. Good to see you!

xo
Erin

Mrs. J said...

Cute sweater! Could you please find where the owl bag is from? Pretty please and thank you!! I love it!

Jilliebeanie said...

Of course! Elaina's bag is from Patina. Not sure if they still have this exact one (not on the website), but this one is a little different style: http://www.patinastores.com/catalog/womens/accessories/bags-wallets/red-3d-owl-handbag.html. She bought hers in-store, so they may still have it - never hurts to call & ask!

Allie (Wardrobe Oxygen) said...

You glas all had some fun purses! Love it!

And that sweater is too cute on you!

Rebecca said...

That sweater is really cute, and I like your friend's owl bag!

Kimberly said...

Grab bag are the best! Love the stripes.

Also, you are and your shopping crew have some seriously adorable purses!

Fashion Momma said...

PERFECT outfit. That sweater is so amazing. And I'm so excited about your hair!!!

Enter my Nanny Styles Contest!

Shea said...

Ooh, that is a great find! I love the old-school nautical vibe it's got going on, especially paired with the pearls.

Girly Muse said...

I can't wait for the next Mighty Swell adventure. Had a nice surprise all over again today with the BELT!

You are rocking that hair, girl. Loving it!

islabell said...

i love that nautical sweater...its perfect for spring
x