Monday, June 6, 2011

Best for Last


This is the last pair of tights for the season.  Tonight I will be sorting through summer acceptable leg wear. Whatever doesn't make the cut will be cast to the garage.  I was very glad to have gotten one wear out of these new Hansel from Basel darlings before hot weather hit.  These tights are the more practical version of these thigh-highs.  This outfit is the chilly version of this one.

See Miles in the background?  That is his #2 position.  Sorry you had to witness it.

7 comments:

monster cakes said...

Nothing makes me happier than knee pads and elbow pads. I had to restrain myself from purchasing the Hansel from Basel tights all winter. Apparently the husband thinks tights are not as important as buying food. Psh. He's mistaken.

Ruby Girl said...

cute look! and ah ha ha the #2 position. too funny. <3 EverRubyGirl.blogspot.com

Brittney said...

hah! miles is my favorite. i can't tell you how many doggie-butt edits i've had to make in my photos. it guess they're just putting their best, ah, face forward?
p.s. i'm still sad about no more tights for a whie. mostly because now i have to shave regularly. and i'm not good at that kind of commitment.
-brittney
http://adayinlifetoo.blogspot.com

two birds said...

i love those tights, but do NOT miss the cold weather!

Jilliebeanie said...

test

Rebecca said...

I like those tights, but it is definitely too warm for them now.

Kayla said...

I love this outfit! You look fantastic! I also spent last night sorting through all of my summer and winter clothes. Time to make the ol' switcheroo!