Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Greenie, Day 2: EBEW



We're struttin' lace on EveryBody EveryWear today.  This skirt rocks my world a little bit.  The dress layered under skirt combo - eh, not my favorite remix.  I wore a purple cardigan over this for most of the day, but used it as a protective barrier against my lap dog who surely would've shredded the lace during our drive home.  Little monster has claws.  I was willing to sacrifice the cardigan, but not the skirt...or the dog.  The cardigan fared well in spite of said claws but had to be laundered before wearing again.  Oh boy, I'm putting myself to sleep with all this cardigan talk.  Let's move on.

These goldi-heels.  Most comfortable 4inchers ever.

I'm going to announce the winners of the Hollywood Album and Dove Deodorant giveaways tomorrow.  So if you haven't entered yet, better hop to it.

Dress (as shirt):  Target.com
Skirt:  H&M
Shoes:  Oh Deer! via Amazon

15 comments:

two birds said...

want that skirt! i think it looks great with the dress!

Melissa said...

GOR-GEOUS!!! Holy cow! I love the high-waisted fit and the green color is stunning on you. This is a beautiful outfit!

I have a lace skirt that's similar - TOTALLY wish I'd thought of it for today! Argh!

Come take a look inside A Working Mom's Closet

Andie said...

Love this on you, Jill! Beautiful! That green is stunning on you! :)

Rebecca said...

You look awesome! Maddie usually has to ride in a carrier in the car, because she sheds and is all over the place.

Jessica said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE that skirt Jill!!! You always look so darn cute!!

Emily said...

This looks fabulous! I love the green with the lace. Everything about this outfit is so flattering. Well done!

eek said...

Amazing skirt! I love your remixing of this dress too :)

Gracey said...

Love, love, love this skirt and I especially like it with the green. You look fabulous.

dotty said...

the dress as shirt here is genius and way to rock the lace today!

dash dot dotty

Monica Whitney said...

Oh my. So in love with this look. You look so fab in green. And So lovin' your blog. So glad I found it in on EBEW. Now following!

Hope you'll follow back.

Ask the Duplex

hurricanekerrie said...

I love it! Dress as a shirt also means instant slip! :) Your lace skirt is so wonderful.

Sarah said...

The color of the top with the lacy skirt is perfect! You look great in this EBEW.

Linda said...

Um. You don't like the dress with the skirt? I have to disagree. It looks great. Black and green is crisp. And that skirt fits you like a glove!
Thanks for joining us at EBEW!

Ashley R said...

I love that skirt and this outfit really works on you. How long ago was the skirt at H&M because I might have to look for one!

thewrightgirl said...

I have a pair of super comfy Oh...Deers too!! They are slowly showing wear and it breaks my heart because they are so damn comfortable!

This is my first 30 for 30 challenge and it's been a challenging and fun experiment!

Love your work appropriate style! Super cute, chic, and fashionable...a tough combo!

http://daytodayrunway.tumblr.com/