Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Lucky Twin Cities



Every month Lucky Magazine tributes local boutiques in cities across the United States.  Every month I've been disappointed that the Twin Cities has barely been tapped.  Call me biased (I am), but I have never known better shopping than what is available in Minneapolis/St.Paul.  We have exceptional choices for thrift, vintage, and boutique lovers.  The Mall of America brings in more than 40 million visitors every year.  Drive 30 minutes in any direction and you'll probably hit an outlet mall.  And guess what?  No sales tax on clothing. 

FINALLY, Lucky has put together a great itinerary for Twin Cities shopping in their July publication.  Of course, they can't include every brave little shop. But if you live in the area or are planning a visit, be sure to pick up a copy of the magazine.  It's definitely worth it. 

Speaking of great features (ahem), check me out on Fashion Momma's Prim and Prismatic post!



7 comments:

Babes in Thriftland said...

Let's make this issue a check list and go to each one! :) I'm in.

Sal said...

I was thrilled to see this! And even more thrilled that Bombshell Boutique in St.P got a shout-out in the plus-size guide and, uh, I might've gotten a minor mention on page 68 myself. ;) It's the TC issue of Lucky, for sure.

Mrs Spanglish said...

Very cool! I've only been living in the cities for a year and a half so definitely dont know all the spots yet. Definitely be picking up an issue!

Anna said...

I've been waiting for Lucky to feature us (as in US Twin Citians)!! That's awesome! Going to have to pick up a copy.

Meri said...

I'll have to check out this issue! I always feel so proud when we're featured in street-style type features in mags :)

Rebecca said...

I'll have to go but this issue. Not that I need an excuse to shop, of course.

Shasie said...

I've always wanted to visit the Mall of America
Shasie
Live Life in Style