Friday, June 3, 2011

Super


I might be super woman.  Maybe.  I'm working on my super stance in this picture.  My life was on super drive this week so I'm super tired.  Do super people get tired?  I bet they do.

I super love this hand-me-down dress.  Hand-me-downs are super in most instances.  My BFF decided it didn't fit into her professional wardrobe and I can super see why.  I had my doubts about it as well, but couldn't pass on that super twirly skirt.  Turns out, it does have some super remixing power.

Have a super weekend!

4 comments:

matilda deathstar said...

Super cute!

Mo / stufffast.blogspot.com

Marie @ Lemondrop Vintage said...

I think they get super tired and then super snack, so get busy! Love the skirt.

Marie @ Lemondrop ViNtAge

Jess said...

Hahah this made me laugh! Love this look :)

xo jess
http://cheapbutchicclothes.blogspot.com/

Shelby said...

that is a really great skirt!!