Friday, July 1, 2011

Captain Pug


As you can imagine, I kinda freaked out over this nautical pug tee when I spotted it on Etsy.  Miles approves and imagines a sweet smelling narcotic in that pipe.  When disc-golfing, he always sniffs out the weed-smokers.  Tries to be their best friend.  Oh, and you better watch your beer...he likes that too.  Cigarette butts?  Eats 'em like candy.  But he'll pass up cigarettes for ABC (Already Been Chewed) gum.   He has his preferences.

I am so glad it's Friday!  A long weekend of fun (and maybe a little rest?) awaits.  See ya later, alligators.

T-shirt: Grand Wazoo
Pants:  Thrifted via ARC's Value Village
Shoes:  Madden Girl via DSW

P.S.  Hitting the thrift store sales this weekend?  Go prepared with tips from the experts (me included!)!

9 comments:

Kayla said...

The tee is so cute! How could Miles not approve?

Ramblings of a Small Town Girl
Fanciful Brainstorm - Tumblr

Fashion Momma said...

There is nothing cuter than how much you love Miles and your pug things. :) I'd LOVE to get some rest this weekend, but I know that's not going to happen!

two birds said...

super cute! my dog loves gum, too, but ONLY big red.

Frannie Pantz said...

This top fits you to a T! (hahahaha get it? . . . ) I love it! Sounds like Miles has a little streak of bad to the bone in him. Ok, enough corny jokes. You look great and I love the tee.

Rebecca said...

That is an adorable shirt. Pugs will eat anything, except lettuce.

Emma said...

Love this outfit! Looks like a great alternative to a casual Friday jeans-and-a-nice-top combo. Very cute :)

Alisha said...

Great find! Haha I love it that your dog eats cigarette butts and gum! Hilarious. Good thing that stuff passes right through them... ;)

Hope you have a fun long weekend!

Irina said...

What a great post! Just came across your blog and fell in love with it immediately! You have amazing sense of style!!!
Check out my blog and follow if you like it, I will do the same in return!
www.fullclosetbutnothingtowear.blogspot.com
Hope to see you soon!

Allie (Wardrobe Oxygen) said...

Oh that tee is too too cute! It was meant to be for you to have it, and I love it with the slouchy trousers!