Friday, July 8, 2011

Wear It Too!

So you like my red, polka dot dress, huh?  No wonder that it's one of ModCloth's top rated items!  Of course, I'd rather Shop Local, but if that isn't an option for you, Shop ModCloth instead.  I shopped around a long time to find the perfect Minnie-inspired dress.  This little number fits me SO well and has 'remixing' written all over it - excited to wear it with tights and belted cardigans in colder months!  Just beware of the shoulder pads.  I like 'em, but they're not for everyone. 


Worn here and here.





Cheery Deary Dress

5 comments:

The Fashionista's said...

Very cute dress. Looks like the shoulder pads are sewn in? I kinda like them because I think they add edge.

My fave is the photo on the left, you look like an adorable pixie ;-)

~ B

Style Journey said...

Such a cute dress! And you are so right, lots of remix potential!

eek said...

I love how you have styled your hair in the photo to the right. What a darling dress...I can see you wearing it in many different ways!

Alisha said...

Love both styles! AND I heart ModCloth.

You look great. Shoulder pads are definitely back in. Who knew you could quarterback your way through life wish such feminine padding? ;)

Shasie said...

Modcloth has the best dresses! I love their selection
Shasie
Please Facebook like my Blogger Contest List on Fashiolista