Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Hello 2013

Scarf,  Jacket: Jack by BBDakota,  Jeans:  Free People - via Hot Mama
Sweater:  JCP,  Shoes: Kohl's

Happy New Year!  I'm working on a list of 2013 resolutions.  First time in many, many years.  The plan is to motivate myself off of my comfy couch.  I figure a goal or two would be a good place to start.  As the 21st century heads into it's awkward adolescent years, I shall embrace my acne-free (I wish) 30's.  Let me give this some more thought and I'll get back to you with details...maybe.

How 'bout you?  Please, inspire me with your New Year's resolutions.


4 comments:

cutencomfy said...

I'm waiting on making resolutions too! Trying to figure out what I really want in 2013...spend less/save money, find a real job after graduation, get back in shape for half marathon & stay in shape after, drink more water...

I think it's best to not make specific goals. That way they are easier to keep and you don't get discouraged.

On another note...love your look! And Happy New Year!

Obi Okobi said...

Happy New Year, Ladies!

I too am making resolutions and have taken some action on them, including:
saving more (opening and funding a savings account)
moving more (I am currently registered for two spring races--my 8th half marathon and a marathon relay)
letting go of some baggage and hopefully a few pounds while I'm at it.

BTW, Jill, you've introduced me to hotmama.com and I love it!

Obi Okobi said...

Happy New Year, Ladies!

I, too, am making resolutions and have taken some action on them, including:
1. saving more (opening and funding a savings account, goal is $1,000 this year)
2. moving more (I am currently registered for two spring races--my 8th half marathon and a marathon relay)
3. letting go of some baggage and a few pounds while I'm at it. [I want my pants to fit right again.]

I like to get specific and to speak my goals into the universe to make them a reality and to keep me accountable.

BTW, Jill, you've introduced me to hotmama.com and I love it!

Keely said...

Adorable. I love your vest! Wow, so much snow!

Resolutions? Make it through the birth of our first child slightly unscathed and learn to adapt to a new way of life. I don't have energy for more defined goals this year.:)

Good luck!