Monday, February 18, 2013

Julianne Hough

I have a new girl crush. "New" in the sense that I had never heard of Julianne Hough until she started dating Ryan Seacrest (go Ryan!).  Then she guest starred in an episode of Fashion Police and I was smitten.  Mostly with her adorable hair cut (copying soon), but also with her sweet persona and effortless fashion sense. Determined to become her BFF, I Googled...

I discovered that I'm way late to the Julianne Hough party.  So maybe I don't watch Dancing with the Stars, follow country music, or read many Nicholas Sparks novels.  Even so, I'm sure we have plenty in common.  Like, she loves her puppies (me too!).  She loves shoes and even has her own line at Sole Society (omg, me too! - about loving shoes.  My own shoe line...someday).  Also, we're the same height - 5'4".  Also, we like dudes born in 1974.  I think Steve and Ryan would get along great.

That's all I have for now.  Hey, Julianne.  Call me.








*images via google & sole society

No comments: