Sunday, February 10, 2013

Snow Blower


Sunglasses: TJ Maxx,  Scarf: Hot Mama,  Sweater: OldNavy.com,
Skirt & Tights: Target,  BootsFrye via Amazon

It's time to buy a snow blower.  This is the time of year when we would normally escape to a warm weather destination.  It's not happening this year for several reasons. The purchase of a snow blower is one among several semi-large necessities we have yet to buy for our new house.  (Side question: when is a house no longer "new"?  This is our 2nd winter here.)  Since accepting the reality of not seeing Mickey this year, the idea of a plowed driveway has become all the more appealing.  Then I think of how many pairs of boots I could buy for the price of a good snow blower and am reminded that sun and time are free.

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Brett and I still don't have a snow blower, but we don't have much of a driveway to deal with. I always wish for a snow blower when there is a lot of snow, but figure that the exercise is good for me.

Frannie Pantz said...

I'm so freaked out about the lack of snow that Colorado has gotten in the last few years. But a snow blower would be very nice for when it does! I love your yellow boots!

Ana from Sweet Serendipity said...

Hi, you're cute! Love the layering here :)