Monday, March 25, 2013

Remix(ologie) - Day 1

Dress: Fashionologie,   Shirt: Target,  Shoes: Nine West
Necklace: Fashion Bug,  Earrings: Hot Mama

It was love at first sight.  I knew the moment I saw this dress at Fashionologie that it belonged in my closet.  Bold prints are a major spring trend and I am entirely on board. Ironically, this might be one of the most versatile pieces I own.  Don't believe me?  Didn't think so.  So to prove it, I've conjured up a little remix for you.  Welcome to Day One.  My furry photo-bombers were all over this project (mostly Ollie), so there's just one more reason to tune in this week.

See the other great items I tried on here.  I wanted to buy nearly everything, but sometimes hard choices must be made.  You understand.


2 comments:

Bethie The Boo said...

Love this dress! I bet it will be very versatile! Can't wait to see what else you do with it!

Rebecca said...

That is a really cute dress, and I am always happy to see puggy photo bombs.