Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Time to Vote

A big thanks to Fashionologie for reaching out to bloggers (not just me - check out Two Birds store review as well).  It feels good to be recognized as a valid marketing medium for exceptional local businesses (warm fuzzies).  I truly could not have been more pleased with my experience - from email correspondence to shopping with owner, Deepali.  They made me feel really special, like I was part of their fashion family.  I am thrilled with the items I purchased, so it's no wonder that Day 3 is MY favorite look - the vest is from their store too.

If you're not in the Twin Cities area (or even if you are), they offer free shipping for Facebook followers.  Just so you know.

So, what do you think of this crazy-bold dress?  Time to vote for your favorite look.



Day 1 ------------------------------------------ Day 2


Day 3 ---------------------------------------- Day 4


Day 5 ------------------------------------------ Day 6




1 comment:

Creole Wisdom said...

Hey dear! We met tonight at the fashion event :)

Oh my heck these outfits! How cute. Can you come re-do my closet? I need help.

I voted day 6. I love me a jean jacket!