Thursday, June 13, 2013

Chances

Sweater: Old Navy,  Dress: Karma,  Belt: Hot Mama
Earrings (similar): Target,  Purse & Boots (similar): DSW

Readers.  Dear, sweet readers.  I love you.  We should really spend more time together.

I start a fun, new job on MONDAY!  I'll be helping my friend Kristie with her new store in St. Paul - Teeny Bee Boutique.  The space is so sweet and homey - full of happy, little, baby things.  I'm excited to connect with one of the loveliest communities in the Twin Cities.  Kristie has been an inspiration to me from the day I met her, and I hope to share her story with you very soon.

As an additional perk, there is no dress code.  And there are several great vintage/thrift stores in the vicinity, so this could be dangerous.  I'll take my chances.


2 comments:

Bethie The Boo said...

Congrats on the new job! I have heard of this boutique and as an expecting mama, I plan to check it out soon, so perhaps I'll see you sometime!

Creole Wisdom said...

Love a good baby store! Congrats on the new gig :)

Isn't Karma the best? I could shop exclusively there if forced to pick ONE store :)