Thursday, August 1, 2013

Behind the Scenes

Jacket: Kut &  Earrings/Bracelet: Hot Mama 
Tee: JCrew.com,  Pants: Maurices,  Shoes: UrbanOutfitters.com

I was fashionably late to Glamorama's blogger reception last night.  I get so nervous going to solo-social events like this.  It was the ultimate pleasant surprise to bump into a familiar face - Lindsey of Ruby Girl was there!  We go way back (in blog years).  She introduced me to Jennifer of Treble and Lace and Davee of Prima Chic - both so, completely adorbs.  What was I so worried about?  Bloggers are generally friendly folks, and there's always someone willing to approach the quiet girl.

Steve loaned me his fancy camera and gave me a brief lesson on how to operate it.  It made a good accessory.  I looked all official while I took pictures on my iphone.  

I posted a few photos from the evening on Instagram.  Oh!  Speaking of my favorite app, Macy's is hosting a "What Makes You Feel Glam" contest.  Upload a glamorous photo with #macysglampic in the caption and you could win a $2500 Macy's gift card.  Yowza!  


2 comments:

youngbrokefabulous said...

you're adorable! it was so great to meet you last week. xo -Davee.

Katie said...

Just met with Lindsey tonight! Hopefully we'll run into each other sometime!
xo,
Katie
www.toliveforstyle.com