Saturday, September 28, 2013

Little Black Dress Remix - Day 5

Dress (as top): c/o KOKOON
Everything else: Target

I've been a loner since last Friday.  Steve is traveling to China for work.  He left me with $200 in cash that was supposed to last the whole 10 days.  I thought this was more than enough.  If I'm really frugal, there should be some left over for a little shopping trip...is what I thought.  Boy, was I wrong.

Gas, food, more gas, other necessities.   Most exciting purchase: underwear.  I had to dip in to a secret stash (shame).  I have 3 days to work on my confession speech before Steve comes home.  Being hyper-aware of outgoing funds is such a bummer.  I want my credit card back, but this is a good lesson for me...or so I tell myself.

Since I can't shop, I'm confined to the couch.  The pugs have been sweet company and I discovered Dr. Quinn reruns on cable (happy place).  This, while hubs tours the Great Wall and decides which Happy Buddha to buy.

Yikes!  Just a few more days to enter the giveaway.  Better get up on that.

1 comment:

Steve Erickson said...

Umm... I am still on your mailing list. Busted! jk. It's ok ;)