Monday, September 30, 2013

Little Black Dress Remix - Day 6

Shirt: LA Made,  Dress: c/o KOKOON,  Boots (similar): Madden Girl
Scarf, Socks, Bracelet: Hot Mama,  Glasses: Northern Spark freebie

Ingredients for a successful remix: layers, accessories, and a healthy dose of curiosity.  I was sure layering a long-sleeve, crew-neck tee under the dress would look really dumb.  And even more convinced that I couldn't put a scarf over the cowl.   I tried it anyway and surprise! - it's one of my favorite looks.  I sent my style instinct to the corner for a time out - tsk-tsk.

This is the last in my LBD remix series.  It sure was fun.  A big ol' THANK YOU to KOKOON for providing the dress and for being so amazing to work with.  I had the opportunity to meet designer Laine and her daughter Tess at their show last Monday - wow.  Beautiful people inside and out.

One last chance to enter the giveaway ($100 gift card, hello), before I announce the winner later today!

No comments: