Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Blue Hair

Glasses: c/o glassesusa.com,  Scarf: H&M,  Sweater: Gap
Tee: LA Made,  Jeans: Target,  Shoes: DV Dolce Vita

When I quit my corporate job a couple years ago, I talked about putting pink in my hair.  Never did it.  Then found myself back in a conservative office setting only a year later.   Missed my chance.

Switchin' things up again.

In addition to my blissful, baby-filled Mondays and Tuesdays at Teeny Bee Boutique in St. Paul,  I'll be at a new women's clothing boutique in Woodbury called Sisu.  You'll find me there most Wednesday, Thursday, Fridays, and the occasional Saturday.

It's exciting to be a part of two local start-ups.  I believe in shopping small whenever possible.  A small business is like a gift to a neighborhood or community.  It's our job as consumers to use it.  Go, play.

So, the hair.  Had to do something a little funky, but pink didn't seem right.  Glad I went with blue for now.  Might go even bolder next time.



2 comments:

emaliah82 said...

Said it before and I'll say it again...the BLUE is FABULOUS!!! :)

Anonymous said...

I love the blue - good for you!