Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Converse Style

Converse has never taken a break from fashion.  It's been awesome since 1917 and will continue it's awesomeness for the duration of time, I'm sure.  My love for the fabulous sneaker was reignited over Sisu's Spring Look Book, where I broke out my red hi-tops for the first time this year.

It's time to expand my Chuck Taylor collection.  Starting with classic black and then delving in to some funky prints.  Long live sporty chic...


Atlantic-Pacific
Source

Source

Mode the World
Native Fox
The Daybook

3 comments:

Cate @ Wild Ruffle said...

I love this look too - I wear my low tops all the time!

two birds said...

All of these looks are so cute and inspiring. I don't wear my Chucks enough!

s said...

Great Blog Post! I've loved Converse before I knew they were cool!