Monday, March 31, 2014

Kings, Queens, and Omnibuses

Shirt: Ralph Lauren via TJMaxx,  Vest: H&M,  Skirt: c/o Rose Wholesale ,
Earrings + Purse: Target,  Boots: vintage - thrifted at Savers

Rose Wholesale sent me some stuff.  This skirt, a dress, and leggings.  None of which looked like they did online.  Good thing I'll wear just about anything, including cartoon drawings of British royalty.  It's a conversation starter, that's for sure.  I'll post a full review once I've had a chance to wear everything.

1 comment:

Elegance and Mommyhood said...

Jill, I have been following your blog for a long time though I have only commented a couple of times. I am Ada, by the way.

You got me at HELLO with this Outfit. Sure, it isn't for everyone but it looks great on you all the print-mixing, layers and colors. The skirt and boots are great. I for one am a daring girl when it comes to fashion so I'd try it out.

I welcome you to stop by my blog. I remixed my closet this whole month so check it out! =)

Thanks and enjoy your day, Ada. =)