Monday, May 12, 2014

Tribut Apparel


Two gifts represented in this post:

1.  Photography by Joanna Grace Photography - We met as a result of modeling for Sisu.  Joanna works next door at Energy Pilates (and has the body to prove it).  She also has a photography business and an interest in fashion.  Yay!  Now we're friends.  On the days that our Sisu/Energy schedules intersect, she takes my picture.  Blogger dream come true.

2.  T-shirt from Tribut Apparel - I received an introductory email from this line a while back, and they were kind enough to send me a shirt.  I love it.  I'll never deny a music-centric graphic tee, especially one with an earphone-wearing pig on it.

Shirt: c/o Tribut Apparel,  Tank: NikiBiki,  Jeans: Gap
Shoes: Charles David via 6pm.com


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

In love! Also, you look gorgeous!

two birds said...

Such a cute tee! I love that little music loving pig! Also, those jeans are amazing on you!

Bethie The Boo said...

LOVE that t-shirt, it's adorable! And I agree with the birds, those jeans are perfect on you, I'm trying to find the perfect pair of boyfriend jeans!