Saturday, June 21, 2014

Rockin' Shades

Glasses: c/o Firmoo,  Shirt: JCP,  Pants: Gap,  Shoes: vintage

I go through a lot of sunglasses.  Probably because I tend to choose fashion over function.  I think I can tolerate them a little too tight around my ears, or a bit too loose on my nose.  It's all fine for a second, and then I'm miserable.  My face strains to be comfortable and I end up with a headache.  Knowing that I'm never fully satisfied with sunglasses, I usually buy them cheap.

Free is also good.  Which is why I agreed to try a pair from Firmoo.  Being that these are online and I couldn't try them on, my expectations were fairly low.  How often do I try on my first choice at the store for a good fit/feel?....like, never.

Crazily enough, the Firmoo glasses are awesome.  I wasn't familiar with wrap-around sunglasses until I realized the difference with Firmoo. They're light-weight, comfortable, and don't pinch or slide anywhere.   They don't get tangled in my hair when I put them on my head, nor do they make deep, sweaty indents in my nose.  Dare I say, they are a perfect fit.  Ah-mazing.

They came with both a soft and hard case, so I have no excuse but to keep them in pristine condition (sunglasses + roller coaster = how I lost my last favorite pair).  Should I ever need to replace them, I will most definitely spend a little extra and buy from Firmoo.  They have a good variety of styles without overwhelming, and prices are very reasonable for the quality ($39-79).  Given my great first experience,  I trust that I'd be happy with just about any pair.


No comments: