Sunday, September 14, 2014

Cajun Style

Shirt (Minnesota Burrito): MPLS/STP Clothing Co.. via Sisu
Shorts + Belt: Gap,  BagDuluth Pack

Greetings from the Big Easy!  I'm tagging along with the hubby on a work trip.  While Minnesota is experiencing an early cold front, New Orleans is a balmy 90 degrees.  Some pool-side reading is definitely on the agenda.

Today, I shopped the Riverwalk Outlets.  I'm becoming less and less impressed by outlet "deals" and this was no exception.  Even my beloved Gap outlet was a major disappointment.  I'm convinced the best shopping at Riverwalk is at Neiman Marcus - Last Call.  Though there wasn't anything in my price range that I couldn't live without,  it was so fun browsing designer lines like Alexander McQueen and Diane Von Furstenberg.

More notes on my NOLA adventure to come.  Now if you'll excuse me, I have a whole lot of glorious nothing to do.  :)

No comments: