Tuesday, September 16, 2014

The Elizabeth Chronicles

Check out these great graphic tees!  Know where they're from?  New Orleans.  That's still where I am.  Blogging from my cozy hotel bed.  It's 7pm.  And I've been here for hours.  Really pitiful or really great vacation?  I haven't decided yet.

I know of The Elizabeth Chronicles through Sisu.  We carry a small selection including Hustle, Seaux Chic, and I'd Rather be at Fashion Week.  Gotta be quick with these because we never order the same style twice.  

You may be able to tell that this company was started by a couple of bloggers who love fashion.  Psst...hey, Rachel and Katie.  I am ALSO a blogger who loves fashion and MY middle is ALSO Elizabeth.  Coincidence?  I think not.  

Be sure to check out the SALE where I found a couple favorites starting at $8! 





No comments: