Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Reuse Your Sundresses

Sweater & Socks: Target,  Dress: Forever 21
Necklace: JCPenny  Boots: Vintage, thrifted via Savers
Pug: Daisy Mae

Summer has returned!  Just kidding.  I happen to have a backlog of pre-snow outfits.  I spent September buying up clearance sundresses as if summer was never going to end.  And then it ended.  For the most part, I can keep summer items in my winter rotation due to the existence of tights and sweaters and boots.  That gem of a tip was officialized in this TLC article - 7 Ways to Update Your Wardrobe Without Spending a Penny.  #1 - Reuse Your Sundresses.   I'm all over it, yet have no pennies to speak of (liars!).

In other TLC news, Stacy London is coming back with a new makeover (make-under?) show in January.  Yes, I will watch it.  Yes, I already miss Clinton and hope he makes a guest appearance...in every episode.  Yes, the name of the show does confuse me - Love, Lust, or Run sounds like a dating game.


No comments: