Thursday, January 8, 2015

Serenity Prayer Project

Hi!  Welcome to 2015.  It's going to be a good one.  Yes, I say that every year.

Last summer, Hungry Pug Studios was hired to produce a music video for the Serenity Prayer Project.  I'm honored to have been a part of it, singing with some of the sweetest people and voices that I know.  It went live on YouTube a few days ago.  Check it out and share it with your world.


"These words, taken from the Serenity Prayer by Reinhold Niebuhr, were first shared with me by my grandfather.  I have always felt that they are incredibly far-reaching and can not only bring peace to those with chemical addictions, but also to those who have experienced loneliness, depression, food disorders, mental illness, physical illness, financial difficulty, discrimination, oppression, and all forms of abuse."   - Lori Werch





No comments: