- Large insects. Naturally.
- Sting Rays. The magnitude of this fear manifested on vacation recently. Get those water rats away from me!
- Gas stovetops. Every time I turn one on, I'm sure it's going to torch my face off.
- Microphones. The amplified sound of my own voice is horrifying.
- Public Speaking. Goes along with the microphone thing. Even if there isn't a microphone, being the center of attention freaks me out. Watch <please do not watch> as my ears turn a shocking shade of red.
It'll take place at Sisu where there are comfy chairs, snacks, bubbly beverages, and likely an adorable dog or two. We'll tackle subjects like Why Clothes Matter, Identifying Body Type, Discovering Personal Style, and lots more. There will be a shopping bonus too! - get 15% off your Sisu purchase.
Come on out Wednesday, March 11 at 7pm. It'll be really fun. Register you (and maybe a friend or two) right here.