Sunday, March 22, 2015

World Water Day

Hi!  I'm honored to have been asked to participate in World Water Day, March 22!  Fact is, approximately 748 people lack access to a commodity that I take for granted every day.  Every minute a child dies due to contaminated water and poor hygiene.  Real stuff.

To raise awareness, I'm wearing this gorgeous, silk scarf from the World Vision Store.


Watch this short video for an inside look at the impact the water crisis has made in one girl's life.   Check out all the opportunities World Vision has to share, donate, and get involved.




1 comment:

Nazia Ali Khan said...

I really love this special scarf of World Water Day. You also look beautiful in this water colored scarf that gives a pleasant effect into my eyes. pakistani designer dresses in dubai